Our Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with key players across functions to make sure that each project gets the resources and attention it needs to be successful. The successful candidate for this role will also be responsible for handling correspondence with vendors and communicating with other departments within the company to keep marketing campaigns and assets on track.
The job location will be at our offices in Washington DC and the position is reporting directly to the Head of Marketing.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Support trade, consumer and product marketing efforts as assigned
o Trade Marketing: Product sell sheets, trade show logistics and execution, retailer support, POP initiatives, etc.
o Consumer Marketing: LifeStraw.com, social media support and maintenance, digital advertising, etc.
o Product Marketing: Packaging updates, user manuals, claims support, etc.
• Work with graphic design programs to create, layout and update marketing assets
• Communicate directly with vendors, partners and internal staff to provide updates on all projects
• Create newsletters to communicate LifeStraw initiatives to consumers, distributors and partners
• Support digital and social media efforts as assigned
• Maintain an updated database of all assets through our content sharing platform
• Manage sample ordering and distribution for all marketing activities: PR, distributors, ambassadors and trade shows
• Create presentations for meetings with internal and external partners
• Assist with development of marketing calendar and support the execution of all marketing activities
Key Competencies (skills):
• Confident self-starter with competitive drive, initiative, decisiveness and the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions
• Maintain an “everything is possible” attitude, breaking habits and challenging assumptions
• Strong team player who drives results by securing the commitment and buy-in of others
• Able to quickly understand the technical solutions and requirements for global retail markets and product registration
• Can handle the challenge of combining thorough training with learning by doing in an international environment
• Strong cultural competence is an asset in working with our distributors around the world
• Strong attention to detail
• Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
• Have excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
• Have a good sense of humor
Experience and Education
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Advertising
• 4+ years’ marketing, advertising or graphic design experience
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign or other creative software platforms
• Experience with PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft suite
• Knowledge of website design and experience working within CMS platforms to update messaging
If you are interested please send your cover letter to email@example.com enclosing your CV or fill the form below. We will only respond to electronic applications and to shortlisted applicants.