Join our Team!
Customer Experience Specialist – LifeStraw
LifeStraw is seeking a Customer Experience Specialist to work with our growing global team. Our Customer Experience Specialist will be responsible for providing technical sales support for our water department while developing, deploying, and enabling the key processes within Sales and Marketing.
The job location will be at our offices in Washington DC and the position is reporting directly to the Head of Digital Sales – LifeStraw.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Help refine and improve the design of our existing customer service workflow.
- Reply to real-time customer inquiries by email and phone regarding general questions, technical questions, order discrepancies, samples etc. Refer questions as necessary.
- Answer all questions concerning products or services.
- Create and monitor internal cases for tracking wide range of issues that touch customer service flow, from process improvement, customer-reported issues and order problems.
- Develop overarching strategy for customer engagement and retention. Partner with key stakeholders to maximize these insights and delight our customers (ex: product development).
- Build meaningful client relationships with a clear customer experience vision, defining strategies to drive business growth.
- Understand our consumer base, develop key consumer personas, and advocate for them internally.
- Deliver high quality data and drive insights to improve customer experience, marketing & sales effectiveness.
- Proactively reach out to customers to follow-up on lingering issues and make sure the customer is satisfied.
- Collect customer feedback and implement consistent performance metrics, including implementation of a Voice of Customer program.
- Deeply understand user needs, consult to identify unmet business needs and deliver practical, speed of market solutions.
- Collaborate with members of other teams to find answers and be a resource to teammates.
- Deliver effective communication, training and storytelling that puts the business into the shoes of the customer, to use data to drive customer focused decisions.
Key Competencies (skills):
- Ability to work with multiple & competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Remain courteous during even the most difficult customer interactions.
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, accountable and ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Confident self-starter with competitive drive, initiative, decisiveness and the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions.
- Strong team player who drives results by securing the commitment and buy-in of others.
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Have a good sense of humor.
- Pro-active approach to problem solving and accountable.
- A high level of empathy and understanding.
- Strong customer service mind-set
Experience and Education
- College degree (BA or BS).
- 3-5 years’ of customer experience, marketing, communications or analytics experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of major social media platform (big plus if you’ve used them on a business level).
- Experience with closed loop feedback systems.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
If you possess the above qualifications and the drive to meet the challenges, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com or filling in the form. We will only respond to electronic applications and to shortlisted applicants.